UFC 214 Live Stream Jones vs Cormier 2 Online

UFC 214 Live Stream Jones vs Cormier 2 Online

blogakit

Jul 21 2017 at 10:11pm
Cris Cyborg's profession with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has been a rough one most definitely.

Watch here: UFC 214 Live Stream.

ub.fitness/ufc-214-live-stream-jones-vs-cormier-2-hd-online

Without a doubt, she's won every one of the two of her battles inside the Octagon rather effortlessly, thumping out Leslie Smith at UFC 198, at that point along these lines doing likewise to Lina Lansberg four months after the fact, however her vexed association with organization president Dana White, USADA inconveniences and hamburgers gone too far outside the confine, have been a diversion.
In any case, after White truly expressed that he took care of Cyborg all wrong from the hop, Cris is prepared to proceed onward to a friendlier association with the forces that be.
"I think individuals need to watch me in UFC. In case I'm in an occasion, I will give a valiant effort and my star will sparkle. I need to cooperate and they (UFC) has indicated me they need to cooperate, as well. I trust everything will transform," she said in a meeting with MMA Weekly.
As per Cyborg, she as of late met new UFC proprietor Ari Emanuel at an occasion and got some exceptionally promising words from him.
"Yes, at an occasion. He don't know excessively about battling yet he came and shake my hand and he's a major devotee of MMA. He said he needs me in UFC and I'm glad it's evolving."
In the event that Cris had her direction, she wouldn't have any show outside of the pen and like to have every last bit of her wars within it.
"It's quite recently better for the contender to go to the enclosure, do your best there and make an energizing battle for the fans. I don't need nothing against me, need to battle outside of the pen. you don't have to say great things in regards to me, simply don't say awful things in regards to me, either. I'm only there to carry out my employment, get my cash and run home and be with family. that is it, that is the life for me. No more wars outside of the confine, only within it," she included.
Concerning her past issues with White, she will forgive and never look back.
"I excuse him. I think everyone do botches as I did botches in my vocation, as well. It happens, and it's hard for somebody to concede when they did an oversight. I regard his demeanor for doing what he did and if it will transform I am extremely upbeat to cooperate."
Cyborg will profit to activity for July 29, 2017 at UFC 214 when she confronts Tonya Evinger for the empty ladies' featherweight strap. The occasion is relied upon to include a Light Heavyweight title battle between division champion Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones, and additionally a welterweight title battle between Tyron Woodley and Demian Maia.
Edited by blogakit Jul 21 2017 at 10:12pm